- EaseAlert: Technology to reduce stress and improve efficiency for firefighters
- Evren Technologies: Working to advance the treatment of neuropsychological issues through discreet, wearable products that fit into your daily life.
- FaceR: Facial recognition solution to unlock doors
- Phlex: A device that is revolutionizing the way you train, measure progress, and enjoy every swim.
- Podcast Central: A full-service podcast production and consultation company.
- Prked: Connects drivers in need of parking with people who have available parking spaces.
- Scoot Scoot: A rent-to-own scooter company.
[ Judges ]
You’ll pitch in front of a panel of esteemed judges with over 50 years of entrepreneurial experience. These judges will provide feedback on your pitch, advice for your business, and ultimately choose the winner of the $10,000 grand prize.
[ Timeline ]
2019-2020 Competition Timeline
Register to attend the final pitch competition here!
Submit the Intent to Present form by December 1st, 2019 at 12:00pm.
EXECUTIVE SUMMARY & SLIDE DECK DUE06/01/2020
Executive summary and slide deck due by January 6th, 2020 at 12:00 pm. Upload your final pitch deck here.
PITCH YOUR PLAN04/02/2020
Seize the unique opportunity to gain invaluable feedback, exposure, and experience while having fun. All teams have the chance to present on Tuesday, February 4th, 2020. Ten semi-finalists will be chosen to compete in the next round.
STARTUP CHALLENGE FINALE12/03/2020
Finalists present to a panel of judges on March 12th, 2020 when a winner and runner-up will be selected.